Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Log

Introduction: The Log
Its all started back when I was younger me and my cousin would play games in the basement of my house. We would play games like truth or dare it started good and after some time of playing it everything started to change true was more like have you ever had sex and stuff like that and the dares got even balder we started to put money on are privets then dare the other to grab it . after a little of that it got in to when we dared the other to get the money they would not only get the money but play with the others cunt or dick. Then we started to strip for each other
After months of this it stared to get lame again so we changed it up and got some paper and started to Wright things on then strip, finger, jack off, sex , and would cut them up and put them in a hat and pull one out and we had to do what was on there or we would have to punish are selves with something and it was most of the time something like striping down and having to run out were our parents could walk around the corner at any time and see us standing there nude . And that’s when I stared to get in to public nudity
It started with me going into like bushes and stripping down in there and then walking out and standing there for so many seconds then I started to get in to the self Torture thing and when I had to hide because someone was coming I would plan a Torture session for later I started with was I had a home at the time toy cars and just anything I had in my toy box that was hard and had pointy parts on the and I would tape the bottom of my boxers and then would dump the toys cars and stuff in to my boxers where I dick was and but this time my dick was hard it didn’t take me much to get hard and I would put my dick in the middle of all the toys and would put pillows under me so I would press more in my dick when I lay on my tummy then I would lay there with my dick pressing in to the toys and would have to hold it thee for so long and if I didn’t I would have to start over and some times I would have to fuck the pillows and not a little fuck I would have to trust hard into the pillows and would have to do it like 40 or 50 times when I was done I would pull my dick out and it would be full of red spots from the corners of the cars digging into the skin. Some times I would do my Torture outside with the trees I would bend a tree down and then I would get on the tree with my dick bent back under me so it was pointing out by my ass and then would get one the trees and let it go and it would press my dick hard . one time I found a bigger tree that was about 4 or 5” in diameter and thought I would use gravity to help out so. The tree had fallen over some time ago because it didn’t have any bark left on it so it is nice and smooth so I got up on the tree and had my legs up behind me as to keep me from putting all my weight on my dick so I got my dick tucked in behind me and laid down on it was not that bad because my legs were up and I was laying flat on the tree so it was little presser on my dick and it was not bent backwards very far so I thought I would start to lift my top half up more straight to put little bit more presser and weight on the dick oh and it worked good it was starting to really hurt so after I got up as straight at I could , because my legs where up in the back I could not sit straight up . now as I was just sitting there I was getting used to the pain and was starting to relax I little , that’s when I thought I would let one leg down but in letting one down I could not hold the other up there and they both came swinging down and with that I when my legs cam free they swung forward and out were my top half of my body then had to do back and all my weight landed on my cock and when I had to lean back my dick bent back even more and the pain was to much and I had to roll of the trees and land on the ground I thought for a second to broke my dick but it was out it just hurts a lot
After that I started to do more and more brave stuff I would go to the rodeo grounds where it had bigger trees and lots bush trees and it had paths in the trees so you can walk thought there easy and it was right off the highway so lots of people driving bye I would tape my dick it a tree and then have to stand there for so many mins at a time one time I was doing it I had to break the tree off and put it in my pants because one of my friends from school were walking thought the trees it was a girl from school that I liked so that made it that much worse so there I was with a trees taped to my dick and one of the hottest girls it school talking with me and me trying to hide the hard on I had in my pants thank god she was going somewhere and was in a hurry because she didn’t talk long . After she was gone I thought to myself that was a real rush my heart was just a going so I thought I would walk around town at night with no close on.
I started by sneaking out of the house at night and going to the garage out side are house and would strip down to have my t-shirt one but I would have all my close with me and then would start out the door and down the back alley by my house I would only go like a block or so away from the house of the start. After I got my drivers license I started to really get into it. I would get in the car and drive out to the rodeo grounds. There was not much out there, there was the rodeo ground and then fore baseball diamonds and the highway and then a big ditch and then some grain elevators so I would take my key for my car door off my key chair and put it in buy the elevators and then would drive back around to the other side of the rodeo ground and would strip down and put my close in the car and lock the door and shut it and then I would have no chose but to go walking thought the town to get the key so I could put my close back on after a bit started to get better and better at getting there and back and it started to be not exciting anymore because of the low risk of being seen so I up the risk level by lots I started the paper and the hat thing from then I was with my cousin and I started to put starting point and ending points and then gave the penalty option if I didn’t know I if I could do because there were lots of people out in that part of town or just lots of lights so if it was to risky I would take the penalty but it was only luck thing because for my penalty I would have to take a tree branch that I find and tape it to my dick and drag it behind me but the bad thigh is I had to pick a new paper out of the hat so it could be to a worse spot.
So for the spots I would pick for starts and ends where like house there the hot girls in school lived or my cousins house not the one I have had sex with this is a different one that I never had anything sexual with or the rodeo grounds . so I put them into the hat and pulled one out it had Mandy on it so that is where I was going t start and then I pulled out another on and it had my cousins name on it the they are on opposite sides of the town so just off the bad I took the penalty and went and found me a tree branch to tape to my dick it was a branch about 4 or 5” wide and 3 feet long with three branches off it one long one and two little ones thought it was perfect because I could tape my dick to the longer one the other ones are to short to scratch my legs when I am walking so I went back to the hat to pull new ones out first one was rodeo grounds so I was like ya this is better already then I pulled the next one and it said Stacy on it I was like that’s little better she lives not that far into there the houses start as it is still far but not really any houses around not like it mattered I had to do that one I only give myself one other pick so I went to Stacy’s house dropped the car door key off and headed back to the rodeo ground I got out striped down got the tree branch out of the truck and started to tape it to my dick after I got it on a just walked around to make sure it was on there good and it was the tape didn’t move any It was little hard to pull but it was not bad , but what I didn’t think of was that I was just dragging it around on the gravel parking lot and the one rule with this punishment was there was no touching the log after you start . so I started off to Stacy’s house and when I got to the end of the parking lot I soon found out that I could have used a little smaller one but I could not stop now so I just kept pulling and after I little but it stopped hurting so much and I was able to go little better every now and then a thicker patch of grass would hook one of the little branches and tug on my dick hurting me. So but besides the patches of long grass I was making my way to Stacy’s house fast I just went down the ditch all the way to the street her house was on I had one more hard spot on the way to her street it was because there was a road going in to town from the highway there is only three roads going in to town fro the height way one on each end and one in the middle I have to go over the one in the middle it took me a bit to pull the branch up the hill with me dick it felt like my dick was going to pull off but I got up and down the other side I was happy I didn’t have to go up that side because it was really steep so after I go to there her street was I just had to go buy the grain elevator and the down her street and she only live 4 house in so that will be fast so I started to the elevator and I walked up the little hill of the train tracks just not even thinking about the branch on my dick I was thinking about how close I was to the house and then as I walked over the other half of the track the branch hit the first one and came I a dead stop and almost though me off balance it hurt so fucking much I need to stop for a min but new I could not or someone would see me. Then I went to grab it and pull it over and then remembered my rule I can’t grab it so then I was fuck I didn’t know how I was going to get to her house now then I remembered the road into town the train tracks will be in the road so I can just slide over them so I had to head back to the road and then I got there I was like fuck now I have to pull this thing up the steep hill I should have been done bye now if I was thinking a little so I made sure there was no cars anywhere and started up the approach I could not just walk out because it hurt so much so I had to stop and put my but out and the walk as far as I could and pull my hips in this was the only way I could make it up the approach .after I made it up I started across the train tracks watching the branch so not to rip my dick off , but it didn’t work as good as I was think it was going to because to the two little branches sticking out would get stuck in the track s I tried moving deferent ways to make the big branch role but it would not role far enough to the branch out of the track I , so I go the idle to do a little just and maybe it will lift it out . so I jumped a little and it didn’t come out but it did lift out a little I just had to jump higher but if I just higher is going to hurt , but I didn’t know any other way to get past the tracks so I jumped up and it fucking hurt but it ended up gong right buck to where is was and stuck again I was sure happy the town was really dead tonight there is never that many people out anyway but there is always some out and about and know I need to hurry up I new jumping that high will lift it up but I need to jump forward to so it would pull the log forward and out of the track so I jumped up and forward and it worked and the log was free and I was so happy not thinking it was only the first half of the first track and there a three sets of tracks going though town my heart sank knowing I would have to do that five more times but I got to and started on the next one I thought if I just pull it up the track and then jump I will not have to jump as high I will just have to pull it over so I tried that and it worked great and didn’t hurts as bad so I got over three more so there was only two left and I was getting really good at it now so I pulled the log up the next track and went to jump over but then I did it this time I went to jump forward I pulled the log that last little bit and it fell it and I didn’t notice it fall in and I just took the big just forward and didn’t jump up because if it pull forward fast a you don’t need to just up so I was getting bigger and bigger jumps forward as I was doing then but then the log fell I so stuck and I gave my jump forward I was stopped really fast and I fell on to my hands with pulled me forward more with that more pull on my dick and the log and it pulled so hard that I broke the branch of the log and came free I just knelled there in more pain then I have ever felt before I looked at my dick and it had stretch marks on the skin but I didn’t want anyone to catch me so I fought my way back to my feet and headed for the next one didn’t want to risk that pain again so I was going to let it drop in and the jump up and out but when I walk across it didn’t get stuff as back and I was able to give a little trust with my hips and it went past so then I was able to get the Stacy’s street and to her house easy after that I got the key and now I had to get back to the car and I had to go fast because I looked at my watch and it was almost 6 and everyone around here heads for work at 6 so I had like 30 mins to get back to the car before there will be lots of people driving around so I started back to the car it was easy to pull the log on the pavement so I started to jog and that hurt a little but I had to get back fast so I just kept going then I got the tracks again and was hoping it would be easy like the last one but before I got started I see a truck coming down the street so I had to run to the elevator with was not the close like 2- 300 meters away that really hurt because I was running and it was on gravel so I would grab a stone and pull it out of the ground every now and then but I made it there in time and the truck drove by so I took a look and ran back out the track and went across the first one good the second staged a big but was good it was the forth one the got stuck again and I panicked because it was getting really close to 6 so I just gave the big jump and it came free and I didn’t have time I free the pain I just jumped over the last one making sure to jump high and far forward with really hurt but I was fast and I started thought the ditch I had to keep a good look out because there is nowhere good to find in the ditch and to my horror there was two cars one on the highway that I need to cross and one coming down the street I know I will have more like running to the car then back because the car in town was close and the one on the highway was farther away so I took off running the best I could because the logs was jumping around and when It would land it would snag one the ground pulling my dick hard before freeing up and jumping up again all the way to the highway it did this when I got the highway the car there was getting close so I had to got fast up the bank of the highway with was not a little one but I bit down on my lip and got up the hill my dick was really hurting now but I could not see it because It is pulled straight back but I just kept running to the car and hide on the back side of the car when the car on the highway pasted I got a look at my dick there is large stretch marks on it and there was blood it was ripped the skin on my dick and was started to pull the skin off my dick I was happy I parked the car in a good hiding spot because it took me like 30 mins to get the tape off my dick because it was in the folds of skin and my dick hurt to touch after I got it off I get dressed I had to leave my boxers off because I dick hurt so bad after I got home my parents were go to work already as they work at 6 so I got to the bathroom and tried cleaning the rips in the skin on my dick and went downstairs to my room to go to sleep then 1 hour later my mom come home to get me up fore school so I get dressed and wrap my dick will burn wrap to try to ease the pain because it hurt to just sit so I new I had to do something because I had to sit for 8 hours at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment