Friday, January 7, 2011

My daddy made me his slave

This is the story about how i became my daddies slave. This is story # 1. I plan to make more stories. Please comment, I want feedback so i can make my stories better, sorry bout the spelling. vote if u want to.




Daddy'' I wisper from his bedroom door, holding my little tummy. He opens the door rubbing his eyes ''Jenna, why arnt you in bed, its 2 in the morning'' he says. "My tummy hurts'' I say crying. '' Come here baby'' he says, hugging me. I crawl onto the bed, and get under the covers. My dad goes into the bathroom and comes out with a bottle of pills, He opens it and gives me one ''take this hunny, it will stop the pain and help u go to sleep. I take the pills and pass out. I wake up in a wet bed. '' Daddy'' I wisper. He wakes up and see's the wet sheets '' jenna'' He says, and picks me up. He brings me to the bath room, then goes and strips the bed. He comes back in and strips me down. ''Now we have to clean u up'' he says. He leans down and lucks my little pussy. I grabb his head and say ''daddy that tickles''. He licks faster and I sqwerm. ''Daddddy stopp'' I moan. he goes faster and I feel my body tensening up. ''DADDY'' I scream, and my pussy juice floods his mouth. ''Their we go sweety your clean'' He says. "that felt sooo good daddy'' I wisper, breathing deeply. ''Good'' he says ''This will feel better'', and he strips down. I stair at him, wondering what he is gonna do, he picks me up and carries me to his bed, laying me down. He spreads my legs and climbs on top of me. He rubs his penis up and down my pussy making me moan. He puts pressure on my pussy, " It hurts daddy'' i wimper. He pushes harder and i start screaming. "Relax hunny'' he says, and pushes all the way in, hitting my cervix with 4 inches left out of me. He starts pushing harder, and pushes straight into my womb. "DADDY'' I scream in pain. He keeps fucking me faster and faster, and he screams '' Relaz hunny just one more minute''. He grunts and I feel his hot cum sqwerting into my womb. He pulls out and says '' You are my little sex toy now hunny'' and he slaps me. He walks out and i start sobbing. I keep crying untill he walks in. He grabs me and drags me outside to the shed, and opens the door. He tosses me in and says "this is your new home". He shuts the door and I pass out The End!!

No comments:

Post a Comment